We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rubbing your hair and skin with a brush is the best way to thoroughly clean them, but also to activate circulation and drain toxins. A beautiful program.
How to choose a brush?
Depending on the quality of their hair and their shapes, the brushes have different virtues. To each its use:
- Eliminate the soiling of your thick hair with a soft, flat brush with long pimples.
- Opt for a flat and wide brush for your straight and long hair.
- Mquite gently your scalpu with wooden pimples.
- Unravel your curly hair or wavy with a round brush.
- Make your blow-dry with a round metal brush that better conducts heat for faster shaping.
- Hunt dead cells on your body with loofa (vegetable fibers) or a hammam glove made of goats' hair.
- Brush your teeth with soft bristles in case of fragile gums.
- Activate the micro-circulation of your face with a small round brush in horsehair or synthetic.
Use it well
Depending on the areas you are going to brush, the gestures are different.
- Exfoliate your body in a movement that goes from the ends to the heart.
- Make circular movements and ascending on the face to flush out the toxins.
- Tilt your toothbrush 45 degrees and adopt a roller movement from bottom to top including the gum without forgetting the top of the teeth.
- Air your hair, head bent forward, brushing from the nape to the forehead, sides to the top of the skull, and finish from the forehead to the nape of the neck.