We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Once upon a time ... names that make young and old dream. From fairy tales and other magical stories, let yourself be rocked by our selection of names for your baby. Wendy, Nils, Alice, Jasmine, Fiona, Aurore, Ariel ... discover the origin, the feast date and derivatives of these magical names.
- Female first name.
- From the English childlike expression "friendly windy", which means friend-friend, this name was invented by the author J.-M. Barry to designate the girlfriend of Peter Pan. Soon, this name spread in English speaking countries before reaching France in 1990.
- His party : no date of celebration known, why not with Gwendoline on October 14th.
- Its derivative: Wendi.
- Male first name.
- Nils is one of the Scandinavian forms of Nicholas. The Wonderful Travel by Nils Holgersson of the Swedish writer Selma Lagerlöf made this name famous in the early 20th century. This children's work, which tells the adventures of a young boy flying on the back of a wild goose, was a great success and was translated into more than twenty languages.
- This name is celebrated with St. Nicholas, Bishop of Myra in Asia Minor (present-day Turkey) in the fourth century. It is one of the most popular saints. It is attributed to many miracles that are still told in many countries in Europe and in eastern France.
- His party : December 6th with Nicolas.
- Its derivative: Niels.
1 2 3 4