We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 10: a fastoche cookie recipe for gourmets.
- 125 g of butter
- 100 g brown sugar or brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 180 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 150 g of white or black chocolate cut into small cubes
- 60 g coarsely chopped nuts
- Whip the butter (softened) and the brown sugar (or sugar) foam.
- Add the beaten egg.
- Stir the flour little by little with salt and baking soda.
- Add nuts and chocolate chips.
- On a plate, arrange small piles about 3 cm in diameter (about 2 cm apart).
- Cook your cookies for 10 to 12 minutes 180 ° C (th 6).
- Let cool on a flat surface ... ready, enjoy!
See you tomorrow for a new idea!
All our news Christmas.